Ant Capital Partners Co., Ltd. became a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (“PRI”), to express our commitment towards incorporating Environment, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) in our business activities.
We believe that activities to investigate ESG related risks, to solve these issues and to enhance the social sustainability will lead to further strengthen our fiduciary duty towards our investors, investee companies and stake holders. By becoming a PRI signatory, we wish to demonstrate our commitment to responsible investment and further practice of the Principles.
The PRI are investment principles that major global institutional investors are signing. The six Principles of PRI are as follows.
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.